Frontline Season 21, Episode 11
- Episode Name:Failure to Protect: The Caseworker Files
- Air date:2/6/2003
- Summary:Following staffers in the Bangor office of Maine's Department of Human Services as they decide to move children from their homes into foster care. They must find “the proper balance between saving a child and destroying a family,” says narrator Will Lyman. More often in recent years (and in this hour), the emphasis has been on child safety, which means uncomfortable sessions with parents---and a shortage of foster parents. [+]more
Previous / Next Episodes
- Season 21, Episode 9 - A Dangerous Business 1/9/2003
- Season 21, Episode 10 - Failure to Protect: The Taking of Logan Marr 1/30/2003
- Season 21, Episode 11 - Failure to Protect: The Caseworker Files 2/6/2003
- Season 21, Episode 12 - China in the Red 2/13/2003
- Season 21, Episode 13 - The War Behind Closed Doors 2/20/2003
- Sorry, there are no featured search results available!
view all search results here (15)
- No comments yet.