- Release date:30 October 1992 (USA)
- Summary:In 1929 French Indochina, a French teenage girl embarks on a reckless and forbidden romance with a wealthy, older Chinese man, each knowing that knowledge of their affair will bring drastic consequences to each other.
- External links:
Video Results for The Lover search powered by
- Buy or rent The Lover from Amazon Shop online for The Lover movie on DVD & Blu-ray from a great selection of Movies & TV & more at everyday low prices! Download new blockbuster movies as well as classic & foreign films for as little as $1.99. amazon.com
- Google Play: The Lover - Buy or rent Choose from thousands of movies and TV shows on Google Play. Enjoy HD titles, new releases and award-winning films or catch-up on the latest TV episodes. Watch them instantly on the web or your Android phone and tablet. play.google.com
- Vudu: The Lover - Buy or rent VUDU offers the world's largest selection of HD movies, including thousands of blockbusters, Hollywood classics, and indies available in stunning HDX 1080p with Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 surround sound. vudu.com
- Blockbuster: The Lover - Buy or rent Rent, buy, or download over 100,000 movies including new release movies at Blockbuster.com. Your source for movie reviews, trailers, ratings, and more. blockbuster.com
- The Lover (1992) 30 Oct 1992 ... "The Lover" ("L'Amant"), Marguerite Duras's best-selling French novel, would not seem to be the ideal subject for a film, especially not for an ... nytimes.com
- Trailer #1 Scene from The Lover Movie (1992) | MOVIECLIPS 25 Jan 2012 ... Watch "Trailer #1" scene from The Lover movie (1992). Directed by Jean- Jacques Annaud and starring Tony Leung Ka Fai, Arnaud Giovaninetti ... movieclips.com
- MOVIE REVIEW : 'The Lover' Too in Love With Itself : Erotica: French ... "The Lover" is easy to watch and even easier to forget. A pleasant enough piece of commercial ... November 14, 1992|KENNETH TURAN | TIMES FILM CRITIC. latimes.com
- The Lover (1992) | Movies | Hollywood.com The Lover is director Jean-Jacques Annaud's adaptation of Marguerite Duras' minimalist 1984 novel. Set in French Indochina in 1929, the film explores the ... hollywood.com
You may want to check out the following movies:
- No comments yet.