- Release date:21 January 1996 (USA)
- Summary:Pianist David Helfgott, driven by his father and teachers, has a breakdown. Years later he returns to the piano, to popular if not critical acclaim.
- External links:
Video Results for Shine search powered by
- Buy or rent Shine from Amazon Shop online for Shine movie on DVD & Blu-ray from a great selection of Movies & TV & more at everyday low prices! Download new blockbuster movies as well as classic & foreign films for as little as $1.99. amazon.com
- Google Play: Shine - Buy or rent Choose from thousands of movies and TV shows on Google Play. Enjoy HD titles, new releases and award-winning films or catch-up on the latest TV episodes. Watch them instantly on the web or your Android phone and tablet. play.google.com
- Vudu: Shine - Buy or rent VUDU offers the world's largest selection of HD movies, including thousands of blockbusters, Hollywood classics, and indies available in stunning HDX 1080p with Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 surround sound. vudu.com
- Blockbuster: Shine - Buy or rent Rent, buy, or download over 100,000 movies including new release movies at Blockbuster.com. Your source for movie reviews, trailers, ratings, and more. blockbuster.com
- Shine (1996) - Rotten Tomatoes Featuring a strong performance from Geoffrey Rush, Shine succeeds in telling ... The movie is really an Oscar sandwich -- stale bread surrounding a big piece of ... rottentomatoes.com
- Movie Review - Shine - Prodigy With as Many Scars as Gifts ... Published: November 22, 1996. As ''Shine'' begins, the adult David Helfgott ( Geoffrey Rush) appears pitiably, trying to come in out of the rain. Clearly damaged ... nytimes.com
- Shine: rewatching classic Australian films | Film | The Guardian Dec 27, 2013 ... When audiences met David Helfgott in Scott Hicks's 1996 biopic, Shine, they met a character they would never forget. Drenched from the rain, ... theguardian.com
- Geoffrey Rush as David Helfgott, 'Shine' (1996) Feb 18, 2015 ... Mentally ill pianist David Helfgott became a star concert attraction after the release of this movie, thanks in large part to the lead performance. rollingstone.com
You may want to check out the following movies:
- No comments yet.