- Release date:30 March 1984 (USA)
- Summary:A romance writer sets off to Colombia to ransom her kidnapped sister, and soon finds herself in the middle of a dangerous adventure.
- External links:
Video Results for Romancing the Stone search powered by
- Buy or rent Romancing the Stone from Amazon Shop online for Romancing the Stone movie on DVD & Blu-ray from a great selection of Movies & TV & more at everyday low prices! Download new blockbuster movies as well as classic & foreign films for as little as $1.99. amazon.com
- Google Play: Romancing the Stone - Buy or rent Choose from thousands of movies and TV shows on Google Play. Enjoy HD titles, new releases and award-winning films or catch-up on the latest TV episodes. Watch them instantly on the web or your Android phone and tablet. play.google.com
- Vudu: Romancing the Stone - Buy or rent VUDU offers the world's largest selection of HD movies, including thousands of blockbusters, Hollywood classics, and indies available in stunning HDX 1080p with Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 surround sound. vudu.com
- Blockbuster: Romancing the Stone - Buy or rent Rent, buy, or download over 100,000 movies including new release movies at Blockbuster.com. Your source for movie reviews, trailers, ratings, and more. blockbuster.com
- Romancing the Stone (1984) - Rotten Tomatoes Romancing the Stone reaches back to the classic Saturday morning serials of ... it's genuinely depressing when this 1984 film falls off into the usual self-ridicule. rottentomatoes.com
- Romancing the Stone (1984) - Box Office Mojo Romancing the Stone summary of box office results, charts and release information ... Yearly Opening Weekends 1984, 30 ... Movies That Never #1 Adjusted, 45. boxofficemojo.com
- 'Romancing the Stone': 25 Things You Didn't Know About the ... Mar 24, 2014 ... Nonetheless, at the time the movie was released (30 years ago this week, on March 30, 1984), no one expected much from it. Director Robert ... moviefone.com
- Romancing-the-Stone - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com Jack returns at the end of the film in Manhattan to surprise Joan. The sequel to Romancing the Stone was 1985's The Jewel of the Nile. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi. nytimes.com
You may want to check out the following movies:
- No comments yet.