- Release date:27 January 1951 (USA)
- Summary:During WWII, a submarine's second in command inherits the problem of torpedoes that don't explode. When on shore, he is eager to win back his ex-wife.
- External links:
Video Results for Operation Pacific search powered by
- Buy or rent Operation Pacific from Amazon Shop online for Operation Pacific movie on DVD & Blu-ray from a great selection of Movies & TV & more at everyday low prices! Download new blockbuster movies as well as classic & foreign films for as little as $1.99. amazon.com
- Google Play: Operation Pacific - Buy or rent Choose from thousands of movies and TV shows on Google Play. Enjoy HD titles, new releases and award-winning films or catch-up on the latest TV episodes. Watch them instantly on the web or your Android phone and tablet. play.google.com
- Vudu: Operation Pacific - Buy or rent VUDU offers the world's largest selection of HD movies, including thousands of blockbusters, Hollywood classics, and indies available in stunning HDX 1080p with Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 surround sound. vudu.com
- Blockbuster: Operation Pacific - Buy or rent Rent, buy, or download over 100,000 movies including new release movies at Blockbuster.com. Your source for movie reviews, trailers, ratings, and more. blockbuster.com
- Operation Pacific (1951) - IMDb Operation Pacific Poster · Trailer. 2:47 | ... The Perfect Holiday Gift For That Movie Lover In Your Life! "John Wayne: ... Flying Leathernecks (1951). Drama | War | ... imdb.com
- Operation Pacific - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Operation Pacific is a 1951 World War II submarine film starring John Wayne and ... Mark 14 torpedo and its Mark VI exploder depicted in the movie are accurate. wikipedia.org
- Operation Pacific (1951) - Rotten Tomatoes The latest critic and user reviews, photos and cast info for Operation Pacific. ... Operation Pacific (1951) .... Discuss Operation Pacific on our Movie forum! rottentomatoes.com
- Movie Review - Operation Pacific - THE SCREEN IN REVIEW ... Movie Review. Operation Pacific (1951). February 3, 1951. THE SCREEN IN REVIEW; 'Operation Pacific,' Film About Submarine Service, Stars John Wayne at ... nytimes.com
You may want to check out the following movies:
- No comments yet.