- Release date:3 October 1969 (USA)
- Summary:A movie about the First World War based on a stage musical of the same name, portraying the "Game of War" and focusing mainly on the members of one family who go off to war.
- External links:
Video Results for Oh! What a Lovely War search powered by
- Buy or rent Oh! What a Lovely War from Amazon Shop online for Oh! What a Lovely War movie on DVD & Blu-ray from a great selection of Movies & TV & more at everyday low prices! Download new blockbuster movies as well as classic & foreign films for as little as $1.99. amazon.com
- Google Play: Oh! What a Lovely War - Buy or rent Choose from thousands of movies and TV shows on Google Play. Enjoy HD titles, new releases and award-winning films or catch-up on the latest TV episodes. Watch them instantly on the web or your Android phone and tablet. play.google.com
- Vudu: Oh! What a Lovely War - Buy or rent VUDU offers the world's largest selection of HD movies, including thousands of blockbusters, Hollywood classics, and indies available in stunning HDX 1080p with Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 surround sound. vudu.com
- Blockbuster: Oh! What a Lovely War - Buy or rent Rent, buy, or download over 100,000 movies including new release movies at Blockbuster.com. Your source for movie reviews, trailers, ratings, and more. blockbuster.com
- Movie Review - Oh What A Lovely War - Film Festival: Jolly Satire:' A ... Published: October 3, 1969. WHEN Joan Littlewood's London improvisation, "Oh! What a Lovely War," opened on Broadway five years ago, it had a cast of 18 ... nytimes.com
- Oh! What a Lovely War (1969) - Rotten Tomatoes Movie Info. Oh! What a Lovely War is an every-man-for-himself adaptation of Charles Chilton's 1963 play, as staged in London by Joan Littlewood. The tragedy ... rottentomatoes.com
- Oh! What A Lovely War (1969) -- (Movie Clip) These French Generals Director Richard Attenborough's comical fantasy proceeding, from the music hall at Brighton to France for cameos by Michael Redgrave and Laurence Olivier as ... tcm.com
- Oh! What a Lovely War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Oh! What a Lovely War is a 1969 musical film directed by Richard Attenborough ( in his ..... The film was the 16th most popular movie at the UK box office in 1969. wikipedia.org
You may want to check out the following movies:
- No comments yet.