- Release date:8 September 2006 (USA)
- Summary:A poet falls in love with an art student who gravitates to his bohemian lifestyle -- and his love of heroin. Hooked as much on one another as they are on the drug, their relationship alternates between states of oblivion, self-destruction, and despair.
- External links:
Video Results for Candy search powered by
- Buy or rent Candy from Amazon Shop online for Candy movie on DVD & Blu-ray from a great selection of Movies & TV & more at everyday low prices! Download new blockbuster movies as well as classic & foreign films for as little as $1.99. amazon.com
- Google Play: Candy - Buy or rent Choose from thousands of movies and TV shows on Google Play. Enjoy HD titles, new releases and award-winning films or catch-up on the latest TV episodes. Watch them instantly on the web or your Android phone and tablet. play.google.com
- Vudu: Candy - Buy or rent VUDU offers the world's largest selection of HD movies, including thousands of blockbusters, Hollywood classics, and indies available in stunning HDX 1080p with Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 surround sound. vudu.com
- Blockbuster: Candy - Buy or rent Rent, buy, or download over 100,000 movies including new release movies at Blockbuster.com. Your source for movie reviews, trailers, ratings, and more. blockbuster.com
- Candy (2006) - IMDb Still of Heath Ledger and Abbie Cornish in Candy (2006) Claire Danes at event ..... It is not a pretty film nor a pretty subject, but as another "drug" film, at least we ... imdb.com
- Candy (2006 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Candy is a 2006 Australian romantic drama film, adapted from Luke Davies's novel Candy: A Novel of Love and Addiction. Candy was directed by debut ... wikipedia.org
- Candy (2006) HQ trailer - YouTube 4 Jul 2010 ... Candy (2006) trailer. ... i love this movie but i wish it showed how they met eachother like before she did drugs like the story of how they met ... youtube.com
- Candy - Rotten Tomatoes Candy (2006). Candy. All Critics; |; Top Critics ... When Candy (Abbie Cornish) and Dan (Heath Ledger) first fell in love, they both thought they .... Given the universal consensus on this topic, anyone making a movie about it needs to come up ... rottentomatoes.com
You may want to check out the following movies:
- No comments yet.